Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity. Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. “Gaslighting” is ruthlessly manipulating an individual, for nefarious reasons, into believing that they are going crazy or imagining things.
activism Baltimore Cathy Brennan Cotton Ceiling Dyke March Equality Maryland Facebook Female Feminism Gay Gay Lesbian and Bisexual Gender gender identity Janice Raymond Joelle Ruby Ryan Lesbian Lesbophobia LGBT male violence Maryland Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival misogyny National Gay and Lesbian Task Force People Queer Radical feminism Rape rape culture Sex Sexism sheila jeffreys Transgender Transgendered Transphobia Transsexual Trans woman Tumblr Twitter United States violence Woman women Women's rights Women's Space Women only space
- Statement from Rad Fem 2013 April 20, 2013
- Powerful Trans DJ Mandisha Oi Mysize Dextrous Cannot Stand That Women Call Him Male, Gets Thread Deleted October 9, 2012
- When I Grow Up, I Want To Be A Lesbian September 6, 2012
- The Trouble with Transgender – Presentation at Radfem Reboot August 3, 2012
- For Every One of Us You Silence, 100 More Will Rise to Take Her Place January 19, 2013
- Trans Telephone #gamergate October 24, 2014
- Straw Transwoman err Man October 23, 2014
- That Awkward Moment… October 10, 2014
- OutLIARS (or menmenmenmenmen) October 9, 2014
- Riddle Scale adapted to separatism October 1, 2014
- Cathy Brennan: Gamer Gate stemmed from a Man talking about Men wh...
- Wurmheart: I haven't a clue what beliefs the anti gamergate t...
- Trans Telephone #gamergate | You think I just don't understand, but I don't believe you.: […] I don’t engage in your straw argum...
- Cathy Brennan: Thanks for actually engaging, that is great....
- sxangxulo: Yep. I'm sad to say that I was told the horrors...