This is an open letter about men who claim to be feminist and to the women who believe them. This letter is directed at women who — without any analysis or criteria — believe men who claim to be feminist. This letter is not directed at anybody else, so please ensure that you are indeed a member of the intended audience before replying. This letter has been written with the cooperation of 28 radical feminists, all of whom should be familiar to those who frequent radical feminist spaces. We are rather serious today, about a rather serious harm being committed with impunity.
Archive | Blogs RSS feed for this archive
January 20, 2012
activism Baltimore Cathy Brennan Cotton Ceiling Dyke March Equality Maryland Facebook Female Feminism Gay Gay Lesbian and Bisexual Gender gender identity Janice Raymond Joelle Ruby Ryan Lesbian Lesbophobia LGBT male violence Maryland Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival misogyny National Gay and Lesbian Task Force People Queer Radical feminism Rape rape culture Sex Sexism sheila jeffreys Transgender Transgendered Transphobia Transsexual Trans woman Tumblr Twitter United States violence Woman women Women's rights Women's Space Women only space
- Statement from Rad Fem 2013 April 20, 2013
- Powerful Trans DJ Mandisha Oi Mysize Dextrous Cannot Stand That Women Call Him Male, Gets Thread Deleted October 9, 2012
- When I Grow Up, I Want To Be A Lesbian September 6, 2012
- The Trouble with Transgender – Presentation at Radfem Reboot August 3, 2012
- For Every One of Us You Silence, 100 More Will Rise to Take Her Place January 19, 2013
- Trans Telephone #gamergate October 24, 2014
- Straw Transwoman err Man October 23, 2014
- That Awkward Moment… October 10, 2014
- OutLIARS (or menmenmenmenmen) October 9, 2014
- Riddle Scale adapted to separatism October 1, 2014
- Cathy Brennan: Gamer Gate stemmed from a Man talking about Men wh...
- Wurmheart: I haven't a clue what beliefs the anti gamergate t...
- Trans Telephone #gamergate | You think I just don't understand, but I don't believe you.: […] I don’t engage in your straw argum...
- Cathy Brennan: Thanks for actually engaging, that is great....
- sxangxulo: Yep. I'm sad to say that I was told the horrors...